Wynwood Fashion Night Out may be over, but your chance to give back isn’t.
This year’s Wynwood Fashion Night Out (FNO) kicked off a month-long holiday donation drive for neighboring non-profit Lotus House, an organization that works to improve the lives of homeless women, youth and children.
If you didn’t get a chance to donate on FNO, participating Wynwood businesses will continue to collect donations through November 30, 2017. Requested items include:
- Baby diapers sized 2,3,4,5
- Ladies and children’s underwear (various sizes)
- Holidays toys for boys and girls (new and unopened only)
- Socks for female adults and male/female children
- Dove soap (only dove or generic equivalent)
This Holiday season help us spread hope and joy to those who need it most. Look for a pink bag in one of the following businesses to drop off your donation.
Check out the other unique businesses in the Wynwood Arts District in our business directory.