- WHAT INFORMATION DOES WYNWOOD BID COLLECT? We gather various types of information from you for purposes such as communicating with you, customizing and analyzing your experience with us, and/or to otherwise measure, understand, and improve the Service. Personal information is information by which you, or the device you are using to connect to the Internet, can be identified such as your name, phone number, email address, geographic location, and any other personally identifiable records (“Personal Information”).
- Information You Provide Us: We may collect Personal Information and other data you provide us on or off the Service in any way including when you search, purchase, create an account, signup for newsletters, contact us, participate in a contest or survey, share your personal interests and preferences, and/or otherwise interact with the Service. All emails and other communications between you and Wynwood BID may be archived. You are responsible for ensuring that your personal information and preferences on the Service are accurate,. current and complete by updating your Account Settings.
As a general rule, the Wynwood BID may be required to disclose any personally identifiable information collected on the Service where we receive a request to disclose information that is public information under the State of Florida statutes or other applicable laws. You should be aware that Florida Statute 119 declares that it is the policy of the State of Florida that all state, county, and municipal records shall be open for personal inspection by any person, and thus information collected by the Wynwood BID resulting from the use of its Service may be subject to examination and inspection upon request, if such information is a public record and not otherwise protected from disclosure by statute. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send us electronic mail. Instead, contact our office by phone or in writing.
- HOW IS INFORMATION SECURED? Wynwood BID cares about the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of commercial security measures to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your Personal Information at your own risk. We encourage you to protect your passwords and devices against unauthorized use and to sign off after using a shared connection to the Internet.
- WHICH INFORMATION CAN USERS ACCESS? The Service gives you access to a range of information about your account with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating information such as your contact information, communication preferences and/or other services. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. You may choose not to provide us with information and/or request that we disable your account to prevent any future activity through that account. Should you choose not to provide us with your information, you may not be able to access some and/or all of the features of the Service. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you may place with us from time to time, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders. You are responsible for ensuring that your information and preferences on the Service are accurate, current and complete by updating your Account Settings.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Service nor send us any information about yourself. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under age 13, please Contact Us.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS: The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Wynwood BID. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Inclusion of links to other websites or resources should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked websites or resources. Different terms and conditions and privacy policies may apply to your use of any linked websites or resources. Wynwood BID is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such linked website or resource.
- HOW TO CONTACT US: For more information about how to contact Wynwood BID, please visit our Contact Us page.
Last modified on: May 23, 2017