Events in Wynwood
There’s always something happening in Wynwood. From tours, concerts, food tastings and much more. Mark your calendar for one of the many events taking place in the neighborhood.Filter Results
Women’s Month Culinary Q&A with Chef Nicole Ponseca
To close out women’s month with some LUCK, 1-800-Lucky is hosting a Q&A with Miami’s fearless female leaders in the F&B industry on Wednesday, March 31st at 6:30 PM.
Join James Beard Nominee, Chef Nicole Ponseca of Jeepney and friends to close out women’s history month. Chef Nicole will discuss what it’s like to be a woman in the culinary industry and dive into some of their challenges and accomplishments. All women attendees will receive a complimentary glass of Rosé and guests can enjoy happy hour from 4-7 PM.
Our special guests and panelists will include the following:
- Chef Karla Hoyos – Executive Chef of Bazaar South Beach
- Chef Valerie Chang – Executive Chef of Itamae Miami and B-Side
- Chef Soraya Kilgore – Owner of Mad Lab Creamery
- Amanda Fraga – Sommelier of Genuine Hospitality Group
- Helen Kim – Founder of Liquid Culture Co. and Oori Bake Shop
During the discussion, guests will also remain seated and tables will be distant throughout the outdoor patio.
RSVP: click here