Events in Wynwood
Profiles in Flavor x Women’s Month
Miami’s trendy Asian Food Hall, 1-800-Lucky is hosting their second annual Women’s month Q&A moderated by James Beard Nominated Author and Restaurateur Nicole Ponseca of Jeepney. The discussion will include some of Miami’s fearless leading ladies specializing in all industries ranging from fitness, wellness, wine, social media and of course, food.
All of the below panelists are self-made boss babes and Nicole will dig deeper into the hardships and challenges they have faced along the way. Our panelists will also share some trade secrets on how to be a boss babe. All women who attend the discussion will also receive one complimentary Kettle One Botanical Spritz. The event will be free to the public. Our special guests and panelists will include the following:
- Dana Rozansky: CEO of @MiamiFoodPorn & Dana Rozansky Consulting
- Mary Oralndo: COO of COYO Taco
- Starr Hawkins: “Glute girl” fitness trainer and entrepreneur — aka: @BabyMommaFit
- Cristie Besu: CEO of Eat Me Guilt Free
- Mariel Dalmau + “Maca” Carrillo: Founders of Natural Wine Pop-Up, Grape Crush Miami
To RSVP, click here.