Events in Wynwood
There’s always something happening in Wynwood. From tours, concerts, food tastings and much more. Mark your calendar for one of the many events taking place in the neighborhood.Filter Results
Attention soldiers, #MakiHour is now a thing!
You can now look forward to Maki Hour every Wednesday through Friday from 5pm to 7pm. Enjoy our selection of beer for $5, wine for $6, hand-crafted cocktails for $7 and maki for $8.
MAKI HOUR MENU:
WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY | 5PM-7PM
- KIRIN LIGHT
- VEZASUR MALA YERBA IPA
- JAS DE VIGNES (Provence, France, 2019)
- THE BETTER HALF (sauvignon blanc, Marlborough NZ, 2019)
- CAFAYATE (Bodegas Etchart, Salta, Argentina, 2019)
- CIELO (prossecco)
- ON THE RUN (sake, gin, lime, mint syrup)
- A PEAR OF DRUNKEN MONKEYS (Ketel One, pear, apple juice, lemon, cinnamon-cardamom-basil-honey syrup)
- NOISE ORDINANCE (Cazadores Blanco, crème de cassis, mango lime, wasabi agave)
- HAMACHI SERRANO (hamachi, crab salad, serrano pepper, mango, yuzu-truffle togarashi mayo)
- SPICY TUNA (avocado, shrimp tempura, scallions, eel sauce, cucumber, spicy mayo)
- AVOCADO-YUZU (yuzu kosho, pickled cucumber, daikon oroshi, cherry tomato)
- OCTOPUSSY (octopus, shrimp tempura, avocado, peanut-masago, eel sauce)
- SALMON BELLY MAKI (crab salad, avocado, wasabi kizami, crispy onions, jalapeño, wasabi mayo, bubu arare)
- PORK BELLY & CRAB(seaweed salad, red onion, avocado, masago mayo, eel sauce)
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
*Gluten-Free soy option available upon request.