This multifaceted spectacle of Miami Art Week offers an array of art fairs, events, and programming from local leading art institutions and galleries, bringing together artists and collectors from around the globe. From Tuesday, November 29 to Sunday, December 4, 2022, coinciding with the biggest art fair of them all, Art Basel Miami, Wynwood will again be a #CreativeCapital.
In 2022 Wynwood will be buzzing with events and exhibitions that include:
• Three satellite fairs will be hosted at Mana Wynwood, including Fridge Art, Pinta Miami, and Red Dot.
• Goldman Global Arts Gallery will feature artwork for sale by many artists annually commissioned to create new works on the Wynwood Walls and opening during Miami Art Week.
• The highly regarded Gary Nader Art Centre will feature special showcases.
• The Museum of Graffiti will showcase top global and local graffiti artists at their outdoor Mi Campo Artist Lounge.
• The Marguiles Collection at the Warehouse will be open and host breakfasts and previews of new exhibitions, Jannis Kounellis Paintings 1983–2012, and an installation by Anselm Kiefer.
Manny Gonzalez, the BID Executive Director, says,
“We are working hard to help the neighborhood achieve its full potential as an even more vibrant community for all, centered on creativity, innovation, and art. Miami Art Week is one of the key annual Wynwood events, and we are excited to welcome them back!”